This fund aims to provide charitable support for the following:
1. Patients who can not afford Al Tababa clinic visit fees or medications cost.
Please visit Al Tababa Medical Center and Donate to our charity box.
2. Material support to Clinicians and other health-care workers in-training who are experiencing
Our Courses are available and free and shared with every one 🙂
3. Material support to Healthcare facilities e.g. in equipment etc.
- Secured a free subscription for 2,000 healthcare practitioners in the highly-reputable international, Evidence based, BMJ Best Practice online resource. Currently more than thousand are accessing and using the database
- Through its advanced training center with a reasonable price, succeeded in running more than 50 courses and trained more than 1,600 candidates.Course include: Evidence-based Medicine, Knowledge Translation, Basic Medication safety, Competency-based Training, Communication Skills, Quality and Safety, Secrets of Experts Personal Empowerment Courses (CV writing, CPD, Career Development, Interview skills, Job search, New Models of Healthcare etc.), Publishing in the New Era, MRCP PACES, Bronchial Asthma, Updates in Diabetes Mellitus Care, Hearth Failure of Nurses, Echocardiography, ECG, Hypertension, Chronic Kidney Disease, Electrolyte Disturbance, Radiology-interpretation, Outpatient Gynecology etc.
Al Tababa Charity on Al Jazeera