Al-Tababa Evidence-Based Asthma Clinic Care Pathway
Al Tababa aims to promote the establishment of Top-level, specialized, problem-focused, Evidence-Based clinics served by highly-trained healthcare personnel throughout Sudan.
Below is a proto-type clinic package for Bronchial Asthma depicting its clinical care path and guiding protocols and forms.
First Encounter Package: First Encounter Assessment: H&P, ACT Score, Investigations (Chest X-ray, CBC/Eosinophil Count/ESR), PFT/Spirometry, Self-Management Plan ± Peak Flow Meter, Partnership Agreement. Educational Material: Asthma: Asthma Quiz, Videos, Paper Print Material, Asthma Educator (Inhaler Devices), Websites
1. First Encounter Asthma Assessment Form
2. ACT Score Form
3. Investigation Requests Form
4. Spirometry Request Form
5. Self-Management Plan Form
6. Partnership Agreement Form
7. Prescription Form
8. Asthma Quiz Forms
9. Follow-up Form
10. Failure of Asthma Control Checklist
11. Educational Material: Written +/- CD
12. Referral Form